Monday 18 August 2008

At last

I am back... I loaned my daughter my laptop as her new one decided to not work and we are having to go through loads to try to get it sorted, being a typical teen she cleared all my info and I lost access to my accounts online. I am using an archaic machine so bear with me as it is very temperamental lol. I haven't got much done in the way of crafting recently as Xander went walkabout again and still isn't home and we have been redecorating pixie's room and de cluttering the house....very long job. Tammy had her baby after an awful time bless her but both are ok and he weighed in at 8 and a quarter pounds.

Rachel

14 comments:

Carol said...

Hi glad all's well,back off hols sorry I forgot to pack the sun...

Will get back onto SBS site as soon as every one else is off PC..

TC
Carol x :)

Sam Woodruff said...

Hi Sweety kind of back. I have a package all rapped up and not sent out...So Sorry.I didn't forget, I never do You'll get it soon...I hope. Hugs

Phree said...

Good to have you back!

Crafting Queen said...

Hope that your kitten has returned!

Nikki said...

glad to have you back!

Carol said...

Hi

Still here - everyone has been smitten by a cold so been playing Nursey!!

Hope all's well with you and yours still have yet to get lappy and our SBS together lol!!

TC
:)

Jacqueline TresBella said...

HOpe All is well!

Jacqueline
SBS 20

Sam Woodruff said...

Rachel Rachel Rachel...Where are you at. Hugs & hope everything is well.

Carol said...

Hi

I really hope all is well - you and yours Take Care and hope to catch up with you real soon

Lavender Rose said...

Welcome back :) Hope the computer behaves for you!

Loopy said...

Help!!!!!!! I have been really unwell now can't log in as I forgot all my log in details and have had to make a new id to say hello to you all.

Sam Woodruff said...

Im so glad your back...get some stuff up on your new one which I love by the way, so I can comment.
BUT get better first!!!!
Hugs Sam

Unknown said...

Hello Loopy, sorry to read you've been unwell& hope you're on the mend now.

Loopygigglebuns said...

I lost my log in details so have had to start a new blog lol.