Monday 23 June 2008

Another monday at the asylum.

Welcome to the madhouse!! Yet another monday morning and the same ole rush to get the darlings to school, well mainly Paige as Ben is still on two mornings a week due to the lump in his groin. I am giving crafting a miss today due to the bedroom having a much needed makeover, it didn't need one when my craft stuff was in here hahaha.
Spent most of the night figuring out how to set my new phone, typical technology, got it saturday before BT had activated my new sim so spent an age chatting to mr nice man on bt tech desk. Got told to keep the phone on till monday when the registration should kick in, but did it wait till a civilised time.....NO! Three in the morning it demands attention and will not shut up till it was sorted. I also spent hours hunting for a decent skin for this place in purples but no luck all the coding wouldn't work so back to the drawing board...

0 comments: