Tuesday 24 June 2008

Withdrawal

Having crafty withdrawal......All I can think of is cardmaking....I need help. I need this bedroom done to get into the workshop. I ordered the fairy princess kit earlier to cheer me up. Getting stuck on envelopes, where do I get decent sized ones or how to make em. The need for my CISS is getting stronger the bigger my cd rom library is getting. I didn't realise just how little craft items I had until I moved it into the workshop. I need to trade my heat gun for a hairdryer style, the longer shape doesn't go well with my fibro hands.
Anyone reading this blog that has a card gallery please feel free to say hi and leave a link to your site as all inspiration is welcome to this
lowly, naff crafter.
Good luck to my mate who is in being induced today, I gotta go right now my familiar is chewing my arm asking to be fed.


The picture here is one of pixie's creations, not bad at all for a 12 yr old.


0 comments: