Tuesday 29 July 2008

Another week at the mad house!

I haven't been about much during the last week, I have been hunting for Xander our three month old male kitten that went missing last sunday, Tonks and he got out it took us ages to get Tonks in and Xander seemed to vanish. Monday out of the blue Tonks started fitting and died before we could get her to a vet. We think she had eaten slug pellets in a neighbours garden or rubbed against their lillies and the groomed, there is no other explaination as she was as fit as a fiddle.
Paige was gutted as Xander is her baby he adores her and she him they even sleep together, I advetised everywhere and put him on a database as missing. Yesterday the children went out on their bikes and who should they spot walking down a lane but Xander. He has lost loads of weight and is exhausted but he is home. I have never seen my family smile so much. Here He is.
Thank you Carol for my wonderful award I am thinking hard on who I am giving it to and as soon a I know I shall add it to my blog.
Rachel

4 comments:

Phree said...

I am so sorry to hear about Tonks, it's heart braaking to loose a pet. Glad to hear you got Xander back - hope he is recovering from his adventures!

Don't feel guilty about that treasure box stamp... everyone deserves a treat now and again so just have fun using it!

Lavender Rose said...

So sorry to hear about poor Tonks, thank goodness you got Xander back!
Denise x (SBS20)

Janette said...

Glad you found Tonks...looks really cute :)
Loved your treat to yourself :)
Hugs
Janette SBS20

Crafting Queen said...

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your cat Tonks. I know how devastating it is, we lost our two year old last August to a car accident. Glad to hear you found your kitten again.
Take care.