Friday 4 July 2008

Top tips

Thought it an idea to add a top tip section to my side bar, that way any flash of cleverness I get can be recorded for prosperity......that and so I can't forget what ideas I have ha ha. I have also added a link to Michele Marsden's page. There are cracking tutorials there, I find her such an inspiring, original crafter.
I got a pressie today two magnolia stamps, Daisy chain Tilda and Christmas hat Tilda, now comes the inventive part...What to stick them to to use them, I am sure I shall come up with something.
Rachel

6 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps!

Jacqueline

Rainbow Lady said...

thanks for your comments on my card Rachel. Yes the cosmic shimmers are mica powders and I just love them.
Love Cynthia x

Rainbow Lady said...

Rachel not sure hwat you mean by fix them. You don't have to fix them at all, you just add water and paint with them. I use a waterbrush and just release a little water and mix in the powders. They do not come off and they appear as watercolour paints. Hope that helps

Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

Rachel, if you mean you need something to stick them to before you can stamp them, why not try sticking them to a cd case?

Loopy said...

Thanks guys, it's just I was told if you paint them with just water they brush off when dry. I will try your ideas thanks so much.

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Rachel - thanks for the link to Michelle Marsden and I'll be keeping a keen eye on your tips!!
Ann x