Saturday 19 July 2008

My first ATC


Yay I did it I actually made an ATC. I got the sleep tag from a pair of pj's I recently bought and thought it was too useful to throw so put it to good use. I stamped the word dream at least four times before realising I was in no way going to get the letters straight so went for the slightly askew look. The butterflies are velum and were just laying round patiently waiting to be used. The paper in the background is actually a scrap from the bottom of the paper drawer. I made it for the This thursdays challenge over on
THIS THURSDAYS CHALLENGE BLOG

Rachel

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you've done a fab job on your first ATC :o) well done xx

Sam Woodruff said...

I Love it!!!! Hugs

Babydoll said...

Found you on another blogger's site. You did a great job on your first ATC. :) My first one was awful!! LOL!!

Chrissie said...

This is such a lovely ATC Rachel, no one would ever believe it's your first one. What an inventive solution to use your PJ tag too!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

aqchl Yes that is fine as you#ve changed the use of the tag, but to be eligable you havre to put a link to This Thursday and say this was created for the challenge in the post. Otherwise great job, Love that tag where did you bu your pajamas

Phree said...

Brilliant first ATC.

Leona said...

love the colours you have used rachel and for a first attempt its great well done you!!!

Keep it up now your on a roll....

Hugs Leona x x

Carol said...

Wow great love the butterflies and recycling the tag is sooo cool overall

BRILLIANT!!
TC x

Rainbow Lady said...

Very pretty Rachel. Thanks for your comments on my card, Re the mica powders I take a water brush and mix a tiny little bit of the powder with the water then use it as you would watercolours. Hope this helps.
Love Cynthia x

Barbara Hagerty said...

Very lovely! A wonderful ATC!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fatastic ATC - and love where you got the sleep tag from!
Ann x

Nikki said...

Well done - it looks really good! x x x

Zuzu's Blog said...

what a fab tag to get free with the PJs lol.. and a great way to change it from a plain old tag.. well done

Vixykins said...

Well done hunny! Hope to see many more!